ZeeOS now supports the latest Citrix client 2109
29 September 2021- Today, ZeeTim has released a new update of its ZeeOS operating system to support the latest Citrix client 2109 which was introduced by Citrix yesterday. This is now reflected in the product trial section of our website.
This is in line with ZeeTim’s commitment to ensure immediate support for the latest clients from alliance vendor partners and to strive for day 1 support. If you have any questions about this release or need assistance with the update, be sure to contact the ZeeTim team !
- Why local authentication on thin client is a bad idea 17 January 2022
- Wishing you the best for 2022 3 January 2022
- ZeeOS now supports the latest Citrix client 2112 and latest VMware client 2111 14 December 2021
- Chip shortage crisis : transform this threat into an opportunity to upgrade your endpoints 30 November 2021
- How to make Zoom or Microsoft Teams work in your VDI infrastructure 17 November 2021