ZeeOS now supports the latest Citrix client 2109
29 September 2021- Today, ZeeTim has released a new update of its ZeeOS operating system to support the latest Citrix client 2109 which was introduced by Citrix yesterday. This is now reflected in the product trial section of our website.
This is in line with ZeeTim’s commitment to ensure immediate support for the latest clients from alliance vendor partners and to strive for day 1 support. If you have any questions about this release or need assistance with the update, be sure to contact the ZeeTim team !
- Introducing ZeeScan, a scanning solution for VDI / DaaS 23 May 2023
- Perform troubleshooting on your Thin Clients from a centralized remote management console 11 May 2023
- The impact of cloud endpoint / Thin Client on the environment – Earth Day 2023 20 April 2023
- Learn how ZeeTim enhances the Nutanix Frame experience 18 April 2023
- Streamlining the Education Industry: How Thin and Zero Clients Simplify User Experience and Admin Workload 1 March 2023