ZeeOS now supports the latest Citrix client 2109
29 September 2021- Today, ZeeTim has released a new update of its ZeeOS operating system to support the latest Citrix client 2109 which was introduced by Citrix yesterday. This is now reflected in the product trial section of our website.
This is in line with ZeeTim’s commitment to ensure immediate support for the latest clients from alliance vendor partners and to strive for day 1 support. If you have any questions about this release or need assistance with the update, be sure to contact the ZeeTim team !
- Introducing the latest version of ZeeScan! 22 February 2024
- Chromebooks in Business: Advantages and Challenges to Consider 19 February 2024
- Happy New Year from all of us at ZeeTim! 1 January 2024
- ZeeTim’s 2023 recap: Elevating end-user computing excellence 26 December 2023
- What is a thin client & how does it work? A comprehensive guide 19 December 2023