Tech Hub highlights ZeeTim in annual desktop repurposing Project
Matthew Evans, Darren Hirons, and Jonathan Darcy reviewed several Thin Client Endpoint Operating Systems as they do each year and ZeeTim was one of six vendors that were assessed. This was then shared in a video blog with the community. Information such as imaging time, boot time, supported browsers, supported protocols, power consumption, and more were shared as they described their experience with each of the vendors. This year they did venture beyond the operating systems that each solution offered by also giving some insight into the management tools. A very informative video for customers looking to secure and manage VDI & DaaS endpoints.
The blog can be found here, and ZeeTim is covered at minute 29.
We can only encourage you to check by yourself by testing ZeeTransformer here.
- Streamlining the Education Industry: How Thin and Zero Clients Simplify User Experience and Admin Workload 1 March 2023
- ZeeTim releases a new version of ZeeConf Web Management Console 23 February 2023
- ZeeTim releases a new version of ZeeOS / ZeeTransformer 17 February 2023
- 10 Hidden Costs of PCs from a VDI or DaaS perspective 9 February 2023
- VDI, DaaS, Virtual Workspaces: 4 reasons why BYOD may not be the way to go 18 January 2023