Tech Hub highlights ZeeTim in annual desktop repurposing Project
Matthew Evans, Darren Hirons, and Jonathan Darcy reviewed several Thin Client Endpoint Operating Systems as they do each year and ZeeTim was one of six vendors that were assessed. This was then shared in a video blog with the community. Information such as imaging time, boot time, supported browsers, supported protocols, power consumption, and more were shared as they described their experience with each of the vendors. This year they did venture beyond the operating systems that each solution offered by also giving some insight into the management tools. A very informative video for customers looking to secure and manage VDI & DaaS endpoints.
- Introducing the latest version of ZeeScan! 22 February 2024
- Chromebooks in Business: Advantages and Challenges to Consider 19 February 2024
- Happy New Year from all of us at ZeeTim! 1 January 2024
- ZeeTim’s 2023 recap: Elevating end-user computing excellence 26 December 2023
- What is a thin client & how does it work? A comprehensive guide 19 December 2023