How ZeeTim Solutions Add Value to Citrix Environments
For ZeeTim, Citrix environments are their bread and butter being that the company was created by respected Citrix experts and born from a Citrix CSA and CSP partner. The technical team has been engaging with Citrix for over 20 years.
ZeeTim products are Citrix Ready certified (learn more on the Citrix Ready Marketplace).
Over the years, many enterprises have deployed ZeeTim solutions successfully on their Citrix infrastructure. Some of our clients : ADP, Nespresso, Dior, Kenzo, Auto Distribution, Credit Agricole, Bank Palatine, The Louvre Museum, Ahli United Bank, and many more.
The main aim of ZeeTim is to add value to customers already using Citrix Workspace. While Citrix is the core solution, customers do often have other needs to further optimize endpoints, security, visibility, and performance.
#1 ZeeTerm: Ultra-secure and lightweight Endpoint solution comprised of ZeeOS and the management tool ZeeConf.
- OS is built on FreeBSD (optimum for security, and network performance) with a Linux Interface (allows wide range of driver support)
- OS is read-only with strong network level protections in place
- All functionalities have been added using custom ICA channels in order to maintain performance (i.e Printing, USB scanning, secure access, password vault, etc…)
- Zero touch deployment of endpoints
- Central configuration of all endpoints with support for all Citrix functionalities
- Added security measure, device can only be configured from the ZeeConf management tool
- Integrated with a print solution optimizing printing all the way to the endpoint
- Ability to have Zero Client (kiosk like) mode or Thin Client (desktop like) mode
You can convert your own hardware (learn more about ZeeTransformer), or ZeeTim can offer you a hardware option. We provide customers physical endpoints that can last 5 to even 10 years and can serve changing uses. Our devices are built to suit the majority of use cases with ability to be future proof. Learn more about our hardware options here.
#2 ZeeTransformer: Tool to convert any x86 device to a ZeeTerm Thin or Zero Client or to load the ZeeOS operating system on to a USB.
- Extremely cost effective and a great way to reduce TCO
- Licensing is not MAC address based, rather through a license server where licenses will be retrieved (Variety of licensing methods available including concurrent licenses)
- Hardware agnostic as long as a device is x86 with minimum 2GB RAM
- To boot off of a USB, no proprietary USB hardware is required
- Manage your devices thanks to ZeeConf
#3 ZeePrint: Along with Citrix UPD, this solution extends print management features and improves performance.
- No driver management, driver is auto identified
- Single printer on server (XenApp), or desktop image (XenDesktop)
- Very high Compression of print job up to 30 times
- Print stream integrated into ICA virtual channelNo need for print servers in remote office/branch offices
- iOS and Android printing solution can be fully managed in XenMobile
- Ability to archive print jobs securely (print later, store, reprint another time, batch printing, etc…)
- Reporting on who, where, when, page count, time to print, size, compression. No historical data limits.
- Reports exportable to other monitoring services
- Can be deployed on prem or in the cloud
- On Prem offers High Availability with 3 VM appliances that can be installed in different locations
- Variety of authentication methods including via mobile application, push notification, token based, email, SMS, Chrome or Firefox plugin, or other custom requirements.
- Easy integration with Sharefile, Netscaler, and Storefront· Partnership with Citrix Cloud
- Can support other applications as well
- ~50% less than most competing solutions on the market and even more at larger user volumes
ZeeKey gives users a simple and intuitive way to access their Citrix Workspace while at the same time simplifying management without neglecting security.
- Launch Citrix Workspace and auto-populate user credentials
- In-session credentials can be stored
- Easy onboarding and relief for numerous password related helpdesk issues
- Easily approve/disapprove users who have access and devices that can be accessed
- Decentralized system and communication only between USB Token and device
- USB Token cannot be copied
- Immediate disconnection with 0 lag
- Combines with any MFA system including ZeeOTP
What makes ZeeTim unique:
Our products perform the functions of 3 vendors in the Citrix ecosystem thanks to our bundle ZeeEdge: one point of support and a stabilized product ecosystem.
- Zee What? ZeeTim Endpoint Solution components explained 1 December 2022
- Software Defined Storage, Software Defined Networking, and now Software Defined Endpoints 24 November 2022
- Tech Hub highlights ZeeTim in annual desktop repurposing Project 17 November 2022
- ZeeTim Wins Citrix Ready Spotlight Video Contest 2022! 10 November 2022
- ZeeConf Gateway is now available on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace 24 October 2022