Give a new life to your Dell Wyse 5070 thin client with ZeeTransformer
Many companies want to renew their endpoint infrastructure, but think twice at the idea of throwing away equipment that is often still in perfect working condition (desktop PCs, laptops, thin clients, etc.). Possible reasons for this hardware renewal may be:
- Transition to a cloud or hybrid infrastructure,
- No more software maintenance of the existing endpoint OS by the manufacturer,
- Transition to a new version of the virtual workspace platform, creating incompatibilities with the existing OS.
But despite these good reasons, renewing an entire fleet of PCs / thin clients in good condition is not only an unnecessary expense, but it is also an environmental concern.
Fortunately, solutions exist to extend the life of your existing equipment. Using a simple USB key, ZeeTransformer allows you to transform your physical workstation (PC, thin client) into a new generation thin client, that is secure, easy to use and easy to manage.
In the video below, you will see how easy and fast it is to transform a Dell Wyse 5070 thin client into a ZeeTerm thin client and to access your virtual workspace from this new OS, without losing any functionality, thanks to ZeeTransformer.
Contact us to discuss your project.
- Everything you need to know about DaaS (Desktop as a Service) 17 October 2023
- Introducing Tehama client on ZeeOS 18 September 2023
- Home office: how to scan from your home scanner in your remote desktop? 4 September 2023
- 7 reasons why thin clients are a smart choice for financial organizations 24 July 2023
- How to enable fast scanning in VDI? Most common challenges and how to overcome them 22 June 2023