What Are the Differences Between Thin Clients and Zero Clients?
Understanding the differences and making the right choice If you are diving into a world of remote desktop and application end user computing, you are likely looking to centralize and ease the management of…
What are the benefits of Thin Clients and Zero Clients?
Diving into Remote App and Desktop Computing If you are moving or have already made the move to a remote Desktop VDI or Application environment (i.e. Citrix, VMware, Parallels, Microsoft RDP, Workspot, Nutanix…
- Introducing the latest version of ZeeScan! 22 February 2024
- Chromebooks in Business: Advantages and Challenges to Consider 19 February 2024
- Happy New Year from all of us at ZeeTim! 1 January 2024
- ZeeTim’s 2023 recap: Elevating end-user computing excellence 26 December 2023
- What is a thin client & how does it work? A comprehensive guide 19 December 2023