ZeeOS now supports the latest Citrix client 2202
22 February 2022- Today, ZeeTim has released a new update of its ZeeOS operating system to support the latest Citrix Workspace client 2202, which is now available in the product trial section of our website. This newest version of ZeeOS also contains the chrome browser update, which includes various security fixes.
This release is in line with ZeeTim’s commitment to ensure immediate support for the latest clients from alliance vendor partners and to strive for day 1 support to provide an ultra-secure OS. We are committed to offering our users almost immediate support for the latest versions of our partner solutions, such as Citrix and providing immediate security updates for any breaches present.
If you have any questions about this release or need assistance with the update, be sure to contact the ZeeTim team!
- Zee What? ZeeTim Endpoint Solution components explained 1 December 2022
- Software Defined Storage, Software Defined Networking, and now Software Defined Endpoints 24 November 2022
- Tech Hub highlights ZeeTim in annual desktop repurposing Project 17 November 2022
- ZeeTim Wins Citrix Ready Spotlight Video Contest 2022! 10 November 2022
- ZeeConf Gateway is now available on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace 24 October 2022