ZeeOS now supports the latest Citrix client 2202
22 February 2022- Today, ZeeTim has released a new update of its ZeeOS operating system to support the latest Citrix Workspace client 2202, which is now available in the product trial section of our website. This newest version of ZeeOS also contains the chrome browser update, which includes various security fixes.
This release is in line with ZeeTim’s commitment to ensure immediate support for the latest clients from alliance vendor partners and to strive for day 1 support to provide an ultra-secure OS. We are committed to offering our users almost immediate support for the latest versions of our partner solutions, such as Citrix and providing immediate security updates for any breaches present.
If you have any questions about this release or need assistance with the update, be sure to contact the ZeeTim team!
- Deciding between a Laptop or Thin Client – Why not the best of both worlds? 14 June 2022
- 9 Frequently asked questions about Zero clients 31 May 2022
- ZeeTim & Nutanix Frame webinar (Jun 9)- Virtual workspaces done right 24 May 2022
- How can you use Citrix UPD to solve your remote printing challenges? 19 April 2022
- What is the best licensing model for your cloud endpoints (thin clients)? 31 March 2022