ZeeConf Gateway is now available on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
We are pleased to announce that ZeeConf Gateway is now available on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace. With a strong focus on major virtualization platforms such as Citrix, VMware, or Microsoft, ZeeTim’s goal from day 1 has been to provide a secure and intuitive endpoint offering for accessing virtual apps and desktops, with a Zero-touch and Zero-configuration objective.
ZeeTim provides ZeeOS, a secure thin client operating system that can be booted on any hardware via ZeeTransformer, allowing secure and reliable access to virtual apps or desktops.
Endpoint devices running ZeeOS can be managed through the management console ZeeConf.
With ZeeConf, the admin can securely manage even the endpoints located outside of the company network, thanks to a dedicated component named ZeeConf Gateway. ZeeConf Gateway is key in a world that is more and more reliant on remote and hybrid work.
It is this Gateway that is now available on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace, ensuring fast and easy installation and deployment for Azure users.
Click here to download ZeeConf Gateway for Azure.
You haven’t tested ZeeTransformer and ZeeConf yet? We provide 10 free licenses for any test. Check it out here.
You can find more info about our endpoint solution here.
Click here to check out the press release.
- Introducing the latest version of ZeeScan! 22 February 2024
- Chromebooks in Business: Advantages and Challenges to Consider 19 February 2024
- Happy New Year from all of us at ZeeTim! 1 January 2024
- ZeeTim’s 2023 recap: Elevating end-user computing excellence 26 December 2023
- What is a thin client & how does it work? A comprehensive guide 19 December 2023