What is the best licensing model for your cloud endpoints (thin clients)?
Putting in place a Thin Client or Zero Client solution is an excellent decision for your VDI environment. Just like going to a virtual workspace or VDI infrastructure helps ensure a higher degree of…
What are the security benefits of thin clients and zero clients ?
Courtesy of the internet, the amount of knowledge a person can acquire now has no bounds. As a result of this, a regular office employee is now more “tech savvy” than before. This in…
What Are the Differences Between Thin Clients and Zero Clients?
Understanding the differences and making the right choice If you are diving into a world of remote desktop and application end user computing, you are likely looking to centralize and ease the management of…
What are the benefits of Thin Clients and Zero Clients?
Diving into Remote App and Desktop Computing If you are moving or have already made the move to a remote Desktop VDI or Application environment (i.e. Citrix, VMware, Parallels, Microsoft RDP, Workspot, Nutanix…
- VDI, DaaS, Virtual Workspaces: 4 reasons why BYOD may not be the way to go 18 January 2023
- Wishing you the best for 2023 1 January 2023
- 2022, a busy year for ZeeTim R&D, what are the highlights? 21 December 2022
- Zee What? ZeeTim Endpoint Solution components explained 1 December 2022
- Software Defined Storage, Software Defined Networking, and now Software Defined Endpoints 24 November 2022