What are the security benefits of thin clients and zero clients ?
Courtesy of the internet, the amount of knowledge a person can acquire now has no bounds. As a result of this, a regular office employee is now more “tech savvy” than before. This in…
How ZeeTim Solutions Add Value to Citrix Environments
For ZeeTim, Citrix environments are their bread and butter being that the company was created by respected Citrix experts and born from a Citrix CSA and CSP partner. The technical team has been engaging…
ZeeTim at Nutanix .NEXT Digital Experience
ZeeTim, a Nutanix partner, announced today that it will participate at Nutanix’s Global .NEXT Digital Experience conference to showcase its very comprehensive ZeeEdge portfolio of endpoint solutions ensuring that users who access virtual apps…
Multi Factor Authentication, On Premise vs Cloud/ SaaS?
What Are the Differences Between Thin Clients and Zero Clients?
Understanding the differences and making the right choice If you are diving into a world of remote desktop and application end user computing, you are likely looking to centralize and ease the management of…
What Are the Benefits and Disadvantages of Thin Clients and Zero Clients
Diving into Remote App and Desktop Computing If you are moving or have already made the move to a remote Desktop VDI or Application environment (i.e. Citrix, VMware, Parallels, Microsoft RDP, Workspot, Nutanix…
- Why local authentication on thin client is a bad idea 17 January 2022
- Wishing you the best for 2022 3 January 2022
- ZeeOS now supports the latest Citrix client 2112 and latest VMware client 2111 14 December 2021
- Chip shortage crisis : transform this threat into an opportunity to upgrade your endpoints 30 November 2021
- How to make Zoom or Microsoft Teams work in your VDI infrastructure 17 November 2021